CHAIR TREATMENT -The recipient sits down in a chair. They sit with feet on the floor, and their hands in their lap. The recipient is then lead in a short meditation so they can ground themselves. The treatment is then done. It takes about a half hour. The recipient’s is then cleared and grounded again.
TABLE TREATMENT– The recipient lays down on the table. They get into a comfortable position. They are led in a short meditate to relax and ground them. The treatment is done; it takes about 45 minutes. The recipient’s energy is cleared and grounded once again.
DISTANT HEALING– Prepare the space as well as yourself using the Reike symbols.
- Determine what time the client will be able to spend time quietly while you send Reiki to them.
- Knowing their name is helpful.
- You can use a photo (hold it in the palms of your hands), a stuffed animal or imagine the person is with you while sending Reiki.
- On the back of your non-dominant hand, draw thd say Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen three times.
- Do the same with Cho Ku Reil
- Do the same with Sei He Ki.
- Send Reiki for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Close session appropriately.
ALINGING THE CHAKRAS -The recipient can sit, stand or lay down for this treatment. The chakras are put into balance with each other so that the flow of energy is in balance.